Those are my favorite words.
I am currently spending a (barely) shameless self-indulgent hour and a half sitting at a café, listening to old recordings of me and my friends’ songs, writing a blog entry, and having a cup of Darjeeling tea.
There are many things that have come to pass since my last blog entry, almost a year ago.
- I became a vegetarian
- I became a full-time daycare/preschool teacher to a class of 2-3 year-old children
- I started to play bass for the church band.
- I became a fiancée to my boyfriend of 2.5 years, friend of 13 years.
- I joined a gym.
- I decided three-quarters of the way to not attend law school in the next two years.
- My parents left back to Liberia.
- I got a smartphone.
Many things. I believe those listed above are the ones of most moment. I hope I can write a blog entry at least once every two weeks.
Here’s to the remainder of 2013.